No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join one of Plymouth’s leading manufacturers. You will be required to ensure that the maintenance of the Site is undertaken, that the facilities and equipment used by the operations teams at a single site operated by the Company. The co-ordination of the Facilities function with the operations team and contractors on site.
- Be responsible for the building and facilities maintenance and reactive works site level management
- Responsible for equipment maintenance (including co-ordinating contractors)
- Responsibilities to ensure people/contractors are working in a safe manor and work with the Facilities team to improve Contractor control on site
- Provide feedback and analysis on equipment performance and availability to the Facilities Team
- Manage day to day issues on equipment with the Operations teams, defining Priorities with Operation, and organize/co-ordinate maintenance work shutdowns etc.
- Develop and apply Preventive Maintenance Routines on equipment with the Facilities Management team
- Support the Engineering team for installation of new Equipment (Co-ordinate contractors)
- Understanding of waste management, (co-ordinate contractors)
- Dealing with Emergencies, call outs and escalation process
- Co-ordination of quotes from Sub-contractors to work with other Facilities team members regarding CAPEX requirements
- Experience supervising contractors
- Computer literate (excel, word & power point, CAFM system)
- Ability to communicate well and be solution driven
- Proven Significant experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced industrial, logistics, production or manufacturing environment
- Results oriented approach with good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organisation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- written, verbal and interpersonal skills
If you are an experienced Facilities Coordinator and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.