Up to £33k Depending Upon Experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are working with an expanding service engineering company who are looking to grow their team. They are a small company with big aspirations. The company specialise in the repair and service of smaller food production facilities as well as some commercial premises who manufacture products on site. They pride themselves on offering flexibility and a healthy work/life balance for the right person.
They are looking for an experienced multi-skilled Engineer, preferably with an electrical bias and knowledge of fault finding on PLCs is an advantage. You will need to be competent in working on electrical control systems and have experience working in similar environments. You will be trustworthy and reliable, with the ability to work alone.
The work will be based at their South Brent premises, however, you will need to feel comfortable driving to various locations. You will have access to a brand new company vehicle in order to fulfil the role. Most of the clients are based in the South West with the opportunity to travel further afield on occasion. No overnight travel will be required for this role and on call duties are rare.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical control systems
- Good mechanical skills
- Good hand tool skills
- Experience of working with 3-phase 415V system
- Good knowledge of 3-phase AC Motors, single phase AC Motors and DC Motors
- Good Knowledge of Inverters
- Full, clean driving licence
- Self Motivated
- Ability to work alone
- Good knowledge of DC power supplies and control
- Knowledge of Hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of Pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of PLC’s
- Experience of working in the food industry
- Flexible Working Hours
- Brand New Company Vehicle provided
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Support, Guidance and training
If you feel you can demonstrate the required skills and experience for the above vacancy, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For further information please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Stephen. Many thanks for your interest.