No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are working with one of the leading vehicle maintenance equipment suppliers in the UK, and are seeking a Fleet Administrator! This is a genuinely progressive, client-focused business, who are leading the effort to modernise their industry. It will be your job to support the day-to-day running of the vehicles used by the business. Your working hours will be 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This is an opportunity to join the business on a permanent basis, and is not one to be missed! You will need to have experience working within fleet/transport admin to be considered. You will be given all the tools and support that you need to settle into your new role.
The role will include the management and administration of:
- Fuel card use and allocation
- Hire Vehicles
- Accident reporting and insurance claims
- Arrangements for sign writing and racking for company vans
- Liaison with Company Car Drivers with regard to vehicle audits
- Vehicle off the road repair delays and follow through
- Penalty Notices and Speeding fines
- Liaison with Leasing Company with regard to delivery and collection of vehicles
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Strong administration background
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible approach (while the primary task for this role is related to vehicles, general support in the purchasing department will be required at times)
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Willingness to undertake training and staff development
- A professional manner, positive attitude, self-motivation and proactive approach
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Rhys Hackney on 01752 252533