100% Remote working, Negotiable Salary
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Join the Research and Design team as an experienced Software Developer, either on site or Remotely. We are looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products.
We are passionate about delivering high quality and highly secure products. You will work on a product that users will engage with on a daily basis. You will work with a highly motivated and dynamic team and will have the opportunity to participate in all phases of the software development process.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work with software features, project structures, APIs, integrations and microservices
- Be responsible for developing new features from mock-ups to functional tools for our users
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
The role requires you to interface with suppliers and departments. Therefore you should be able communicate information verbally, or in writing at an appropriate level in a professional manner and create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships.
- 4+ years’ work experience with React and function components
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Good experience with HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, material UI
- Expert in Browser Compatibility, Responsive Web Design, Accessibility
- Basic understanding of Node.js, Express
- Experience using common design patterns
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- High understanding of web development UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Working knowledge of RESTful API Paradigms
- Feel comfortable with: Jira and Git (Bitbucket)
- Knowledgeable with Agile – Scrum way of working
- Solid working experience with TDD
- Azure experience
- Knowledge of web security principles, Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Knowledge of working in an ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliant environment.
All candidates will undergo 10 year security screening including CRB and financial probity check. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are an experienced Front-End Web Developer and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.