Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
As a result of our client’s continued ongoing success, we are seeking a dynamic Frozen Food Operations Coordinator/Manager.
In this role you will be a key link between Head Office departments, retail operations and our frozen food supplier. You will support Head Office and stores in all areas of frozen food operations, and work to improve documentation, policies and procedures.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge across all operational policies & procedures
- Engage with retail teams to ensure compliance with all operational policies & procedures
- Oversee content & publishing of all operational communications to store and head office
- Build and maintain excellent channels of communication with all interested parties
- Lead further development of relevant polices & procedures
- Lead the development of training materials to be used to support the understanding of operational policies & procedures
- Continually strive to increase turnover and enhance profit margin
You’ll Need to Have:
- Experience in frozen food/retail operations required
- Excellent Communication (Written and verbal), accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Must be effective in handling problems including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel & Power-point
- Able to communicate effectively and across company hierarchy
- Able to manage & independently prioritize workload
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Developed first rate strategic and analytical thinking skills
- A true team player underpinned with great interpersonal skills
Whilst their Head Office teams are currently working from home where possible, this position will be required to work from Head Office as well as travel to Stores when COVID-19 guidelines allow.
If you have the required experience listed above and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Geraldine. Many thanks for your interest.