£23,465 per Annum
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced and high performing Goods in Operator / Coordinator required for a business at the start of a long term growth plan. The successful candidate will be required to perform day to day operations within the goods in department as per the below.
- Assist in hitting Team KPI’s continuously.
- Process paperwork including Order, Finish and Packing Notes, Pick Notes.
- Check all documents against Purchase Orders.
- Assist with scheduled replenishment of orders.
- Update all relevant computer information.
- Check incoming deliveries against Purchase Orders.
- Prioritise Customer and Business requirements.
- Inspect physical condition of orders on receiving into the warehouse for signs of damages.
- Book Goods In.
- Pack and Put goods away.
- Operate Reach Forklift Truck and Pallet Trucks.
- Assist with Warehouse Operations when required by the Business.
- Conduct stock inventory checks.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is always the number one priority.
- Keep premises and equipment clean and in good working order.
- Challenge and improve existing systems & processes within the Goods In team.
- Assist with training and development, and continuous improvement within the Goods In team.
- Assist with warehouse layout and ensure efficient space utilisation.
Experience, Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Recent, proven experience working as a Goods in Operator / Goods in Coordinator is essential.
- Valid Reach licence gained through an externally affiliated training provider is preferred but not essential as our client can offer reach forklift truck training.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- Be open to innovative new ideas and be a good listener.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday 07:00am to 17:00pm with half an hour unpaid lunch (47.5 hour working week).
If you are an experienced Goods in Operator / Coordinator and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.