£26,000 - £30,000 pro rata
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
As a Graphic Designer you will play a pivotal role in creating visually engaging content. From logos, advertisements, content creation, shaping the look and feel of our website and app, implementing consistent brand messaging across the board for Lokkaroom, ensuring guidelines are being followed. The role requires a creative thinker with a strong understanding of the product, client requirements, market trends and the ability to translate them into effective, on brand initiatives.
- Working with the sales and marketing team, and other stakeholders to understand their design needs, objectives and preferences.
- Managing the company websites.
- Helping generate key messaging and visual designs.
- Creating content for live client profiles.
- Working with account managing to keep on top of live clients profiles with necessary content as and when received from the client.
- Oversee visuals on socials.
- Create content for marketing campaigns.
- Develop design concepts and presentations.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Experience in various design software, Adobe, Illustrator and InDesign to create and edit graphics, images and other visual elements.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to work a team.
- Multi-task and communication skills.
If you have Graphic Design based experience and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.