No. of Openings :
Job Type :
I am recruiting for a highly organised and proactive individual with a passion for outstanding customer service. This is a fast-paced, customer-centric role encompassing a range of different tasks and activities, from helping customers to plan the special details of their stay through our concierge service, to property quality assurance checks, taking booking payments, building relationships with local businesses, general administration, creating and updating customer literature and driving positive customer reviews.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of multi-tasking and juggling a range of projects with complete proficiency, and will be used to providing a high level of customer care both over the telephone and by email. For the right candidate, this role will offer great future prospects with lots of fantastic team incentives.
Working alongside other team members within the guest-coordination team, you will be responsible for ensuring a fantastic guest experience throughout. In addition, you will be expected to jump in and assist the wider team on a range of projects where necessary, in particular with the owner-coordination team. This diverse position offers lots of task variation and is vital to our unique service proposition, and the daily running of the business.
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service by email and over the phone
- Dealing with guest enquiries and concierge requests
- Recommending local experiences, creating itineraries and providing detailed property and area information.
- Gathering guest booking details and taking payments
- Working with guests, owners and service providers to overcome any issues efficiently
- Building relationships with concierge contacts and researching new concierge options for guests
- Creating and updating written content for company materials, including booking and property information
- Ensuring compliance items are communicated effectively with owners and servicing companies
- Carrying out detailed Quality Assurance checks at all our properties
- Carrying out guest meet and greats at several of our properties
- Day-to-day office administration
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Exceptional organisational skills as well as the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Clear ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer care and problem solve effectively
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment with a can-do attitude
- Strong background in office administration
- Previous hospitality/tourism experience
Working hours: Full time 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Saturday (every other Saturday with a day off in the week).
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.