£30,000 - £38,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional, looking to inspire people and businesses to work safely and sustainably.
Our client provides QHSE and HREL services to a wide range of organisations, across a variety of industry sectors, including construction and allied services, manufacturing, retail, energy, agriculture, tourism, food and catering, education, events and facilities management.
This position is based out of a head office at Plymouth and will require some travel throughout the South West and potentially nationwide, balanced with a degree of home/flexible working.
The role involves:
- Delivering CITB certified training, together with a range of construction-focussed courses, dependent on experience and qualifications
- Visiting client premises and construction sites – undertaking reviews, site safety inspections and incident investigations, and identifying appropriate, proportionate remedial actions
- Supporting development of Construction Phase Plans and associated documentation, including RAMS
- Undertaking gap analyses – reviewing existing health and safety processes, RAMS, supporting documentation and competence levels and identifying / reporting on areas where improvements in HSE management systems are required, including training needs
We are looking for someone who:
- Ideally holds CMIOSH (or would be happy to work towards this)
- Has 5 or more years’ experience in the construction sector, preferably at Site Manager level
- Enjoys inspiring clients and delivering both training and consultancy services
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Is highly motivated to provide a superior customer service experience
- Sets and attains high personal and professional standards
- Is competent at delivering both face-to-face and online training
Additionally beneficial but non-essential experience in:
- Temporary works
- Environmental management
If you would like to work in a forward thinking and successful company providing excellent personal development opportunities, together with a competitive salary, then we would like to hear from you.
- Additional leave
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in PLYMOUTH
If your skills meet this role on offer, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.