Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are recruiting for a Sales Order Processing Administrator to raise despatch notes and invoices, create original invoices for shipping and liaising with various internal departments. You will also get progress updates for customers and provide admin support to the Customer Service function. Ideally you will be bilingual English/Spanish although good solid Customer Service/Admin will be considered.
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to both customers and internal departments by dealing with all enquiries accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure Customers’ needs are met/exceeded, to identify and respond to service and sales opportunities.
- Have a basic working knowledge and understanding of all company products.
- Maintain in-house databases.
- Organise and prioritise SOP emails and own workload.
- Need to be flexible, supportive and self-motivated.
- Have a good level of understanding of Sage 200.
- Maintaining excel spreadsheets.
- Process Service invoices for overseas shipments.
- Process Sales orders, acknowledgements, dispatch notes and invoices.
- Continually monitor order completion.
- Process repair quotes.
- Filing & Photocopying.
- Update order schedule.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Excellent customer service on telephone and in person.
- IT literate including Sage 200 and Excel.
- Solid administration skills.
- Spanish language in addition to English an advantage.
- The role requires you to interface with customers/suppliers and all other departments and therefore you should be able to communicate information verbally or in writing at an appropriate level in a professional manner and create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships.
- Due to the nature of your role and the sensitive information that is available to you on a day-to-day basis, you are required to treat such information in the strictest of confidence.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.