No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are recruiting for an HR Administrator for a 9 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will provide administrative support for the HR Project Manager and HR Officer in relation to the implementation of a new computerized HR information system, CIPHR.
- Organizing meetings
- Taking notes
- Setting up folders
- Collecting data from existing databases and excel spreadsheets
- Editing data into standardized and consistent format
- Data validation with subject
- Data input
- Entering codes into look up tables
- Support the Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment (TUPE) project within the HR team, including checking company policies for differences and updating the spreadsheet to highlight differences
- Other general HR administrative activities, including checking the HR general email inbox and acknowledging, responding to, or passing on emails to the relevant person
- Adhoc administrative activities
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Administrative experience in an HR environment
- Ability to use MS word, excel and outlook
- Ability HR or other database
- Attention to detail
- Project administrative experience
- Organisation skills to juggle priorities from more than one person
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.