£34000 - £38500 per annum
Job Type :
We are looking for a HR Advisor to join a lovely, bubbly team in North Devon. The role will be working Mon-Thurs 8am – 4.30pm and Friday 8am – 3.30pm. You will be a passionate HR professional, organised, forward-thinking and with excellent people management skills. CIPD Level 5 qualified or working towards this qualification.
What will you get?
- Paying £34,000 – £40,000
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
What will you be doing?
- Customer focused HR delivery excellence across all elements of the employee life cycle.
- Provide first line support to advise managers on all HR issues, in accordance with employment law, best practice, policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment.
- Support the team in driving engagement activities across the site to enable great place to work.
- Anticipates and delivers HR support to help the organisation meet its KPI’s, focuses on priorities in line with site business goals.
- Ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities Policy always.
- Coordinate the Recruitment Process on site, working in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Coordinate the Apprentice and OLP Programmes.
- Coordinates and ensures that all new associates receive an effective onboarding.
- Complete daily management reporting, identifying trends and counter-measures, supporting site KPI directives and policy deployment.
- Partner managers with absence management activities. Ensure Company Attendance Management Policy is adhered to and applied consistently across the site. Advise managers on absence issues, ensuring long-term corrective solutions.
- Ensure HR policies, procedures and site rules are communicated appropriately; ensuring key information is passed on in an effective manner.
- Coordinate the Annual Performance Appraisal Scheme to ensure the development of employees.
- Support talent and development activities across the site.
- Work proactively with occupational health to support associates with health issues. Support the management of the Occupational Health service provision.
- Provide advice and support to all employees across the site on HR and employment matters including policy interpretation.
- Ensure that HR information is kept up to date, and in accordance with Data Protection Legislation, including maintenance of personnel files, electronic and paper.
What you wil need to have to do this role?
- CIPD Qualified level 5 is essential.
- Proven experience working as part of a team in a similar HR Generalist Advisor role.
- Experience of business partnering, supporting and coaching managers.
- It is desirable if you have worked in a manufacturing environment in a HR function.
Please apply online, call Imogen or email in the Exeter office for more information.