Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
My client is looking for an HR Advisor who will be the first port of call for all people aspects within their business area. This will include advising line managers on policies, procedures and best practice across all areas of people management. You will need to have experience of working within a fast paced environment, ideally manufacturing.
- Manage and support with the delivery of employee relations casework, including absence management, disciplinary and grievance cases where required. Promptly provide updates and information to People Manager in line with agreed escalation points.
- Support with Performance Enhancement practice, from driving and coaching line manager competency, to managing the annual and new starter Performance Enhancement processes to unlock potential, enhance engagement and drive behaviours in line with the company.
- Support line managers to effectively manage individual cases of poor performance, providing guidance to assist in upholding an appropriate balance between facing into challenging conversations with the principles of positive engagement and respect for the employee.
- Connect with all outgoing employees for an exit interview, analysing trends and providing feedback where appropriate to management.
- Support in Recruitment Interviews for Supervisors and Manager level roles where requested.
- Provide training to managers to upskill them in areas of people management, policies and procedures.
- As appropriate, be responsible for any other tasks, projects, duties and work streams which contribute to the success of the People Team in supporting the business in day to day people management activity and in delivering on the objectives of the agreed annual strategic People plan.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment, ideally manufacturing
- Organised with great administrative skills
- Confident in advising and working with senior members of staff
- Competent with HR systems
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Change Management
- Hosting disciplinary meetings
- Proactive and confident
- Needs to be flexible, hours are 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday to Friday but may need to support managers on-site out of hours
If you have the relevant experience, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.