Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
An agile technology infrastructure partner with a great reputation in the South West and beyond…
TQR (Total Quality Recruitment) is assisting a Somerset based IT services provider in the recruitment of a number of roles as the business continues to expand enjoying another strong year of growth from both its B2B and B2C markets. With that growth has come a number of key appointments in the past year that have strengthened the senior management team whilst also creating roles offering clear career development paths. One such area is the expanding finance team, where the company now seeks an analytically-minded, commercially oriented individual who will help the business in making informed decisions.
TQR is working as a recruitment partner to the business to identify candidates with experience in management accounts and financial analysis; most likely at a part qualified, finalist or newly qualified level CIMA or ACCA.
What will you be doing…
Whilst a key part of the role will naturally be in ensuring on time, accurate management accounts and budget reporting to the group, the value in your role will be in working with colleagues across the business to better understand what’s happening behind the numbers and providing insights that support commercial decision making.
This wide reaching role offers finance business partnering responsibilities to all areas of the business and will enjoy key involvement in various planned and future projects.
You’ll be working in a great team that’s led by a progressive and highly commercial Finance Director who’s a proven mentor with a keen desire to ensure strong succession planning within her team; i.e. there’s some great career potential for you here!
- Part qualified, finalist or perhaps newly qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Experience is ideally likely to be in management accounts
- Excellent Excel skills; you’ll be confident manipulating and working with large data sets
- Driven by a desire to do more than just report the numbers; you’ll look for opportunities to flex your commercial acumen!
- A great communicator who is confident getting out into the business and building relationships
What you can expect in return…
- A genuinely competitive salary to match your experience and qualification
- Study support to help you complete your CIMA or ACCA studies
- Bonus scheme – with the company performing so well you can expect to benefit from this!
If you are interested in this fantastic finance job, then submit your up to date CV now and we will be in touch to discuss next steps. To optimize your chances of success, please consider citing how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the job as per the person specification.