No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are searching for a dedicated and dynamic Junior Buyer that would support the buyer and help manage the buying team.
- You will build and develop ranges, in order to drive sales, market share and profitability
- Support the Buyer with ongoing projects, but be able to work independently
- You will have a creative input within the department, working closely with design and QA to help shape product innovation.
- Monitor market trends, customer requirements, competitor activity and supplier product innovation, regularly analysing sales and suggesting ways the range could be improved
- Maximising the delivery of the budgeted financial KPI’s (Sales/Margin/Stock)
- Monitoring and analysing sales figures, stock, and tracking orders
- Managing a team of 5 or less people, ensuring their work is kept on track.
- Maintain and develop relationships with our suppliers in the UK, Far East and Europe
- Responding quickly to changes in the market, including new trends.
- Previous buying experience in a retail environment
- You must be astute to commercial opportunities.
- You will be committed and confident with choosing and buying products
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with a commercial eye
- Positive attitude, ability to thrive in fast paced business
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be comfortable working both individually and with a team.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Long service awards
- Employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible and Hybrid working
If you are currently seeking a new challenge and feel you would be a good fit, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below. For an informal chat please call TQR Plymouth 01752 252 533 and ask for Laura, many thanks for your interest.