No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Seeking a Logistics Co-ordinator to work on site in our Plymouth offices, to carry out all tasks and duties for the creation, booking and monitoring of export shipments primarily for the EMEA export sales orders using SAP and other third-party IT systems to record and maintain accurate records. To provide administrative support for the UK, North American and Asian shipments and the relevant associated processes and procedures. To liaise with internal customers in sales order processing, production, purchasing and external logistics suppliers and provide up to date and accurate information to ensure on time deliveries.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create load list for shipments in SAP for all Y200 & Y300 regions of EMEA for Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands for all complete orders
- Liaise with purchasing on any traded goods to ensure goods are booked in if required
- Carry out any amendments to picking lists once loaded and record discrepancies on SAP
- Email delivery notes to relevant freight forwarders
- Compile commercial invoice and packing lists for each export shipment to Europe
- Create returns and scrapping of goods when required in accordance with company procedures and Managerial approval
- Resolve off-loading report discrepancies from freight forwarders for each received shipment
- Daily review and administration of VS transport mailbox and reply to all urgent enquiries internally and externally within 24 hours
- Create daily in transit report for UK/ROW, North America and Europe and distribute to primary contact list by email
- Compile daily delayed deliveries report
- Manage backlog of EMEA non post goods issue sales orders through identification, diagnostics, and resolution
- Complete weekly portal updates on delivery status for John Lewis ‘The Edge’
- Review and monitor EMEA ETA’s per freight forwarder and report on PGI forecasting
- Provide support for UK, North America and Asian shipments and administration when required
- Investigate order and delivery status when required for in transit, aged order review and other reports relating to logistics
- Actively participate in physical stock takes when required
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to improve the quality and performance of the logistics process
- Monitor, review and record daily post goods issue of sales orders to maximise sales revenue
- Picking and loading accuracy to maintain accurate stock records and movements
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
Good knowledge of SAP and working knowledge of transport/logistics systems and procedures. Must be proficient in Microsoft excel and word and have excellent attention to detail and maintain accurate records.
If you have the relevant experience listed above and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For informal chat regarding the role, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.