£9.00 pr hr (Day shifts) £11.25 pr hr (Back shifts)
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
Experienced Machine Operators required for precision engineering company based in Plymouth. Successful candidates will have previous experience of operating CNC machines, or Machine Operating experience gained from either Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Operating various CNC Machinery.
- Using measuring equipment such as Vernier’s, callipers & Micrometers to ensure tolerances are accurate and customer specifications are met.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and reading engineering drawings.
- Quality Inspection prior to dispatch.
- Adherence to company Health and Safety procedures at all times
Experience, Qualifications and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Recent CNC Machine Operating experience or machine Operating experience gained from within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment is essential.
- Previous experience using measuring equipment such as Verniers and Micrometres, coupled with the ability to read engineering drawings and follow SOP’s is essential.
- Engineering qualifications would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
Successful candidates must be able to work two shift weekly rotation comprising of Monday to Friday 06:30am to 2:30pm and Monday to Friday 15:00 to 23:00pm.
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.