Salary up to £34k plus overtime
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
TQR are looking for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer within the Newton Abbot area. This will be working with a leading Manufacturing business that operate in various parts of the UK.
What will you get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary up to £34k plus overtime is available
- Pension, healthcare and employee benefit scheme
What will you be doing in this role?
- Within this role, you will undertake and support engineering business improvements including the installation, commissioning, relocating and alterations to equipment to support manufacturing improvement and cost reduction exercises to deadlines.
- Provide timely breakdown assistance (electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic) to support a safe and effective manufacturing operation.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance of equipment and services in line with the CMMS schedule.
- Participate and support continuous improvement / lean projects within the business.
- Support and act on new product introductions and factory re-layout initiatives.
- Undertake the sourcing and ordering of parts and machinery to ensure production continuity including an effective critical spares inventory database.
- Liaise directly with external service contractors
- Contribute towards the mentoring and development of engineering apprentices.
- Provide manufacturing support using machine tools.
- Raise and complete accurate works orders on the internal system.
- Comply with the companies Health and Safety policies
Apply now or call Steve Clarke in the Exeter office for more information on 01392 691690.