£36,379 - £40,788 per annum DOE Inclusive of Shift Premiums
Job Type :
Experienced and Qualified Engineers required to work for Global manufacturer at their Plymouth based site. As part of the Manufacturing Engineering Team, the successful candidate will be carrying out first line fault diagnosis in the event of any machinery breakdowns as well as providing technical support to the assembly teams as and when required. You will work as part of the team to ensure that manufacturing targets are met through equipment modification.
If you have a growth mind-set coupled with a willingness to expand your skills / experience and would like to work for a company that will offer you a career path & fantastic benefits package then look no further!
- First line attendance to electro-mechanical faults, diagnosing and repairing in a timely manner using methodical problem-solving approaches.
- Conduct Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and refurbish offline machinery and ancillaries as and when required.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment is set up correctly and produces product according to established Quality Control specifications and standards and complies with HSE requirements.
- Continuous monitoring of line performance, pro-actively seeking out and rectifying bottlenecks and areas of waste.
- To support in the Installation and Validation of new equipment and technology and ensure a smooth and acceptable transfer to production.
- Escalate breakdowns to Engineering Technicians / Maintenance Engineers if faults cannot be rectified at first stage diagnosis, within the set time lines set by senior management.
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Proven Engineering experience gained from a high volume, automated manufacturing environment.
- City & Guilds, HND, HNC, BTEC or Time Served Apprenticeship in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent problem solving abilities coupled with excellent communication skills is essential.
- IT literacy.
- A process driven and methodical approach is essential.
Benefits on Offer:
- Life assurance and Critical illness cover.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Reward & Recognition scheme linked to Health & safety and Continuous Improvement.
- Employee Assistance Program, supporting the physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- Flexible benefits including cycle to work scheme.
- Matched contribution Pension scheme up to 10% of salary.
- Share save scheme – matched up to £150 per month.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Free car parking.
Successful candidates must be able to work a 3 on, 3 off 12 hour continental rotating shift pattern comprising of either 11:00am to 23:00pm (Day shift) or 23:00pm to 11:00am (Night Shift). Salaries advertised are inclusive of 32% shift premium for Day Shift and 48% Shift Premium for Night shift.
If you have the Engineering experience and qualifications listed above and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.