Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
A global provider of electronic devices is seeking to recruit a Manufacturing and Quality Engineer to join their team based in Stamford, UK. The Manufacturing and Quality Engineer is responsible for leading key initiatives within the scope of the Manufacturing and Quality Engineering function. This includes opportunities to deliver capacity and productivity improvements, and the development of the underlying processes associated with the manufacturing and quality management systems. This could also include the implementation of IT systems to improve production flow, KPI recording and associated quality control.
Team leadership is a key feature, consistent with that of leading projects and establishing the functions that are manufacturing and quality engineering.
- Leading initiatives to identify and implement opportunities for improvement across the manufacturing and quality functions
- Capacity improvement achieved through facility and supply chain development
- Productivity improvement through lean manufacturing and 5S type processes
- Quality process development and implementation
- In house inspection and reporting
- Supplier evaluation programmes
- Utilising IT systems to enhance
- Operational Management information and reporting processes
- Production planning and tracking
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Lean manufacturing systems
- Application of six sigma or similar tools
- Project management
- Interpersonal, Communication, Reporting and Presentational skills
- Degree qualified in a relevant Operations, Engineering or Business management discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in a Manufacturing and / or quality management function.
- Experience in the application of operational or business management IT systems preferred
If you are an experienced Manufacturing and Quality Engineer with the necessary qualifications as listed above and are looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Stephen. Many thanks for your interest.