Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
A global provider of electronic devices is seeking to recruit a Manufacturing Resource Planner to join their team, based in Stamford, Lincolnshire. The Resource Planner is responsible for creating and maintaining the Production Plan while working with the Purchasing Team to ensure materials are delivered in a timely manner. Also working with the Production Team to ensure that sufficient capacity of skilled labour are available to meet the businesses commitments to its customers.
If successful, you would be working for a company that drives digital transformation by integrating world-leading processes and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services.
- Maintaining the MRP Capacity plan ensuring that system dates are adhered to.
- Ensuring all BOMs have the correct Routing applied.
- Maintaining the MRP system Resource Calendar to ensure that all staff and contractors are correctly entered and that any holidays / sickness is recorded.
- Liaising with Purchasing Department to ensure that parts are received within acceptable lead times, conforming to the necessary quality standards, correctly labelled, & reporting any potential issues to the Production Manager
- Managing all KANBAN stock efficiently.
- Liaising with Warehouse personnel so that, on receipt, urgent components are processed promptly and are made available to the correct staff without delay.
- Providing a concise summary of any component availability issues which could impact our ability to meet our customer’s needs to the Production Manager.
- Monitoring work in progress within production to ensure any component supply issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Closing the Production Orders, using the correct process, for systems, spares and stock items.
- Logging Production Time Sheets on a daily basis.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Previous experience of scheduling Production Orders and Purchase Orders using MRP system (SAP Business One).
- Experience with different MRP settings/parameters like Make-to-Order/Make-to-Stock.
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets – intermediate to advanced level.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) liaising with various departments and suppliers.
- Degree Qualified (preferably in a Purchasing / Logistics / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or any other field).
- CIPS qualification desirable.
- Experience of involvement in the ERP system upgrade.
- Current full manual driving licence.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.