£12.05 per hour
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join a global engineering company based in Plymouth.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out day to day production.
- Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage.
- Carry out regular quality checks on produced products and recording findings.
- Assisting other parts of production when needed.
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas.
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
This role will involve working in multiple areas of production depending on where the business need is.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Competent in using production machinery and equipment.
- Able to pay strong attention to detail.
- Experienced working within a manufacturing / production environment.
- Capable of following precise written instructions, specifications, and drawings.
- Able to create/keep effective written records.
- Comfortable working alone on own initiative as well as being a strong team player.
Pay & Benefits
- Salary up to £23,500 per annum dependant on experience
- 15% discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Up to 6% pension contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Access to well-being programmes
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a full-time permanent position contracted to 37.5 hours per week working 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday and 08:00-12:30 on Fridays.
If you have the relevant skills and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up-to-date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura Meadows. Many thanks for your interest.