Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager and working within a busy marketing team, the role of the Marketing Executive is to provide the whole group with both online and offline marketing activity. You will be a key part of the team and work across multiple marketing projects for the brands that we represent along with supporting the retail group marketing plans.
- Support the Marketing Manager in planning, developing, and delivering the marketing strategy using a full mix of communications and marketing tools, including digital and social media, advertising, direct marketing, and events.
- Plan, develop, and deliver the manufacturer’s quarterly marketing plans.
- Manage website content across the group across the group and manufacturer websites.
- Produce online and social content to be used across multiple channels.
- Support the marketing department with artwork production and tailored content for Group.
- Liaise with the sales team to deliver tactical campaigns.
- Support all locations with up-to-date POS.
- Use analytics and reporting to quantify and qualify future marketing activity.
- Ensure marketing activity is delivered on brand and follows CI for all manufacturer and group guidelines.
- Identify and maximise marketing opportunities to generate additional enquiries and sales.
- To facilitate regular two-way communication with key departments across group and respond to marketing requests.
- Ability to manage a personal workload, setting own priorities, and working on multiple projects, targets, and deadlines.
- Strong evaluation ethos with the skills to understand and celebrate the impact of marketing activity.
- Personable and an excellent communicator.
- Able to interact and work confidently with a wide variety of individuals.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Shows initiative and takes charge of solving problems.
- Ability to write copy and copy check colleagues’ work.
- Is able to easily analyse data and analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience in marketing, ideally in a B2C retail environment, automotive experience is an advantage.
- WordPress or similar CMS management.
- CRM system experience, Keyloop/Salesforce or similar.
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Meta Business Manager.
- Experience dealing with Financial Services marketing.
- Full & Clean UK driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension, 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays per year, and a subsidised manufacturer car purchase scheme available to both you and your family.
If you have the relevant skills and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up-to-date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please call TQR Plymouth office and ask for Laura Meadows. Many thanks for your interest.