£10.63 to £13.29 p/h depending on shift
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
Experienced Metal Polisher required for large Engineering Company based in Plymouth. The successful Metal polisher will be required to polish stainless steel components to a high quality finish using a variety of hand and static buffing machines within a fast paced manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate must have previous experience from a similar role within engineering or manufacturing along with an excellent eye for detail.
- Polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare objects for further finishing using static and hand power tools.
- Wrapping components prior to despatch / assembly.
- Transfer equipment, objects or parts to specified work areas.
- Work with high speed spindle machinery.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and wear PPE provided.
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Previous experience either as a Metal Polisher or Grinder from either a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Previous experience of using static and hand power tools.
- An excellent eye for detail.
£10.63 day shift – Monday to Thursday 7:00 to 17:00
£13.29 back shift – Monday to Thursday 15:00 to 00:30
£13.29 weekend shift – Friday, Saturday & Sunday 6:00 to 18:00
If you are an experienced Metal Polisher and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.