Depending on experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are recruiting for a Processing plant in Mid Cornwall to recruit a Depot Supervisor. We are looking for someone who has sound experience in the management of maintenance planning procedures involving heavy plant machinery. Experience working in mining or mineral processing is highly desirable. You will need to hold a current IOSH safety certificate.
To manage the process from the point a breakdown is reported through to machine repair and running. Responsibility for the communication flow between site and maintenance contractors, managing their performance and demonstrating continual improvement. Maintain fuel storage, security and delivery; supplying all company owned and contracted specific equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Provide both initial compliance inspections on all mobile plant new to UKP Mining sites and thereafter annual compliance; ensuring remedial actions are completed to the required standard and specification, within an agreed timescale.
- Knowledge of mobile plant, working preferably as an operator or maintenance engineer
- Relevant NVQ qualification
- IOSH Managing Safety
- IT skills required to carry out the role including Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and IFS.
- Knowledge of fuel distribution systems
- Good knowledge of local and site geography
- Relevant Supervisory/man management experience.
- Good planning & problem solving skills
- Full driving licence
If you are an experienced Depot Supervisor and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Stephen Thomson. Many thanks for your interest.