No. of Openings :
Job Type :
One of our established manufacturing clients has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer to join their team.
The successful applicant will be experienced within the following:
- Practical experience of maintenance and fault diagnostics in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics and PLCs.
- Duties and responsibilities will include: Inspection and repair of machines, fixtures and fittings.
- Planned and preventative maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Replenishment and maintenance of machine spares.
- Liaising with machine manufacturers and spares suppliers.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the manufacturing operation which includes 10 extruders, 6 Heatshrink Expanders and an Injection moulder.
Competitive salary, private healthcare and company pension.
Hours of work Monday-Thursday 0800-1630. Friday 0600-1400.
If you are an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat regarding the role, please call 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Making thanks for your interest.