No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are working with a local manufacturer to recruit maintenance Engineers for their Plymouth based site. This role will appeal to someone who is frustrated in their current role, and is looking for a new challenge with a business that offers the opportunity to make your mark on the company and progress your career. The business is rapidly expanding, looking to double their work force within the next 12 months. They are a small but friendly team, who are all working towards making the business a market leader in their field. This will be a rotating day/night shift pattern (which will include some weekend work) and will offer a competitive salary package to reflect this. You will need to have experience in a manufacturing environment, and a mixture of electrical and mechanical skills. The role will suit a true engineer who wants to make their mark in the industry. You will participate in maintaining and repairing all equipment and facilities in an efficient and effective manner allowing production to be maintained and maximised.
- To support filler operations both electrically, mechanically and technically in order to maximise machine operating performance.
- To participate in new filler project activity, this will include design, operation, installation and commissioning of the unit.
- Fulfil electrical, mechanical or general engineering jobs around the site as required.
- Carry out designed planned maintenance tasks ensuring that equipment and facilities are handed back to manufacturing in an operational safe and fit purpose
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments and be a team Player
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Good analytical skills and good communication skills
- Educated to ONC/HNC level or a Time Served Apprentice
- Strong background of working as an Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Experience in a FMCG industry
These positions include shifts – 4 on 4 off 12hr pattern, Week 1 Days, week 2 Nights.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.