Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Working in a small, busy and welcoming team, you will be responsible for the provision of 1st & 2nd line network user support on a Microsoft Windows setup. You will have proven skills in Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 admin and Microsoft Azure AD. Firewall \ Spam solutions experience would also be of benefit.
This position would suit a self-motivated individual who can work well autonomously, as well as being a valuable part of the wider team. Providing support to a wide range a technical ability, excellent Customer Service and a polite attitude is essential. All candidates will undergo 10 year security screening including DBS check.
- Hardware & Software procurement, installation, configuration, support, and upgrade.
- Create and maintain users within a Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Azure AD environment.
- Creating and maintaining Group Policy.
- Create and maintain data file structures, including the setup and maintenance of file access security and backups.
- Create and maintain users within the Office 365 portal and the provision of 1st and 2nd line support to all network users of Office 365, Teams and SharePoint.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to all network users for a variety of software packages & technologies. Application specific training will be provided.
- Liaise with external 3rd Party support providers and manage jobs raised to completion.
- Maintain a secure working environment for all network users and hardware, including the secure disposal of redundant IT equipment.
- IP Telephony and mobile phone support.
- Provide excellent Customer Service at all times.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- 2+ Years’ experience in an IT Support environment
- CompTia and Microsoft accreditation desirable
If you feel you could be a good fit for this position, please submit an up to date CV and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps!
For an informal chat regarding this position please call 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.