Circa £26,300 Inclusive of Shift Premium
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Quality Inspector required for large manufacturing client based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will be required to carry out end of line inspection to ensure that assembled products meet all relevant quality standards prior to dispatch to the customer. When not acting as the EOL inspector the successful candidate will be required to assist with assembly operations as and when required. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global manufacturer who puts Quality and Innovation and the fore front of their ethos.
Key Responsibilities – EOL Inspector:
- To inspect products at end of line in accordance with relevant quality standards
- Consistently apply the requirements of the Control Plan
- Consistently apply the methods as specified in applicable SOP’s
- Segregate non-conforming product and communicate status to area supervision / quality engineering
- Assist and communicate with production in identifying corrective actions to eliminate non-conformance
- Collect and maintain legible inspection records
- Track SPC and operate board wash
- Assist in other end of line activities as and when required
- Maintain a clean and organised work area
Key Responsibilities – Assembly Support Operative:
- Pre-piping of product pre-functional test
- Facilitate any paint plant wash tank adjustments
- Facilitate with scheduled filtration replacement
- Assist with organisation of product pre-paint plant
- Fitment of flanges to pumps post-functional test
- Assist preparation of spares/conversions through paint and EOL inspection
- Complete any reworkable products
- Assist with paint finishing as required
Experience, Qualifications & Candidate Attributes Required:
- Proven experience having worked as a Quality Inspector from within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read Engineering drawings, follow SOP’s, specifications etc.
- Excellent numeracy and written skills.
- Excellent eye for detail with a methodical and organised approach.
- Consistency in achieving set tasks within given deadlines.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to adapt to change with a proactive attitude.
The successful candidate must be able to work static night shift.
If you are an experienced Quality Inspector & have the relevant skills / experience listed above & are seeking a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.