Circa £23K (£11.80 pr hr) Inclusive of Shift 35% Premium + Overtime
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
Experienced Mechanical Assemblers required on a temporary to permanent basis for large manufacturing company based in Plymouth. The successful candidates will be required to carry out detailed mechanical assembly, quality control and have an excellent eye for detail. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their manufacturing career within an engineering company which puts quality and innovation at the heart of its ethos.
- Assembly of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Using digital and analogue measuring equipment such as Verniers and micrometres.
- Quality Inspection of finished products prior to dispatch.
Experience and Attributes required:
- Assembly experience gained from an Engineering based manufacturing environment is essential. If you have gained experience from either Marine Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering this would be highly beneficial.
- Previous experience of reading engineering drawings.
- Previous experience of using analogue and digital measuring equipment such as Verniers and micrometres.
- An excellent eye for detail with the desire to learn.
NVQ’s based courses in Engineering would be desirable, although not essential.
Successful candidates will train on day shift for the first few weeks before moving to static night shift of Monday to Friday 10pm to 6am. Due to working night shift and the location of our client own transport would be highly beneficial.
If you have relevant Engineering or Manufacturing experience, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.