£12.68 pr hr Inclusive of Shift Premium + Overtime + Bonus
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
MIG / MAG and TIG Production Welders are currently required to join the existing sheet metal teams of a leading Global Manufacturer based on the outskirts of Plymouth. To be considered for these roles we require candidates with some level of recent experience in either MIG, MAG or TIG welding, with all levels of experience in these fields being considered. This is an excellent opportunity to join the company at a period of substantial growth, and will give successful candidates the opportunity to further, or build, their careers within welding.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manual MIG/MAG welding.
- Manual TIG Welding.
- Operation of robotic welding cells.
- Working as part of a fast-paced Production Welding team, adhering to production targets.
- Carrying out and recording of quality checks.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Good competency across a range of welding techniques.
- Understanding of drawings and weld symbols.
- Understanding of weld parameters.
- Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half Monday to Saturday with double time on Sundays (Overtime is based on day shift rates of pay not including shift premiums).
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- The Company pension scheme will match contributions up to 5%.
- Provision of a subsidised staff restaurant, free parking and free work wear.
Candidates who are considered must attend and pass, both a weld test and interview prior to being offered a position.
Successful candidates will initially start on a temporary contract, with the view to being offered a permanent position with the client, dependent on the successful completion of the temporary contract.
If you meet the experience listed above and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton.