Circa £23K inclusive of 35% Shift Premium
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Warehouse & Forklift Operative required to work for a large manufacturing company on the outskirts of Plymouth. Following a period of training on day shift, the successful candidate will work static night shift within an existing warehouse team at one of the most highly successful and respected employers within the South West. This is a permanent position opportunity for the successful candidate.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Using handheld scanners to ensure products are correctly bar coded.
- Driving Forklift Counterbalance truck.
- Booking goods in and out onto in house computer system (SAP).
- Assisting in stock rotation, stock reconciliation and stock control.
- Feeding assembly lines with parts from the Warehouse to ensure that customer orders are made in a timely fashion.
- Other General warehouse duties.
Essential Experience / Certificates required to apply for this role.
- Suitable candidates must have recent Warehouse experience gained from within a Manufacturing environment.
- Valid forklift Counterbalance licence gained from an external affiliated training provider (Internal licences cannot be considered).
The successful candidate must be able to work a static night shift comprising of Monday to Friday 10pm to 6am. The successful candidate will be required to train on day shift for the first one to two months before moving to night shift, no shift premium will be paid whilst training on day shift.
Own transport would be preferred due to the location and hours of work.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative and hold a valid Forklift Counterbalance licence, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton.