£30,000 - £32,000/annum DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Our client is an established independent supplier of specialist fasteners and distribute all over the country working on large contracts.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join a team of 8 based in their local depot, duties will include the following:
- Oversee all operations on site liaising with the Warehouse Manager
- Reporting operating figures to the directors
- Answer day to day enquiries via email and telephone
- Oversea all the buying list / reporting
- Assist the warehouse team with sales that come over the trade counter
- Potentially some cold calling to attract new contracts
- A background in fasteners or another engineering type environment would be advantageous
Due to the business being small, this will be a very hands on opportunity for the right candidate. Essentially once established you will be running this business autonomously with the support of Directors visiting bi-weekly.
Attractive salary on offer with a bonus structure which is performance based with KPI’s and productivity improvements.
Working hours Mon – Thurs 8am 4.30pm Fri 8am – 4pm.
Benefits include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, sick pay, parking in private car park.
If you are an experienced Office Manager and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone (phone number removed) and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.