£24,000 for working 3 days a week
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are recruiting an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to work onsite within a large Manufacturing business.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a dynamic approach to their role and a passion for the health and well-being, who can work independently.
This is a permanent position working onsite 3 days a week. (22.5 hours a week).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Delivering a range of services including;
- OH management referrals
- Case management
- Sickness absence
- Health surveillance, including mandatory health checks
- Conduct workplace assessments
- New starter medicals
- Fitness for work
- To keep complete and accurate health records
- Ensuring an accurate account of advice and decisions made
- Flexibility to working hours as you may need to cover other shift times within the business
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- RGV Qualified
- Preferably OH Qualified to Diploma / Degree level
- Previous experience as an Occupational Advisor
- Case Management experience
- Experience of working collaboratively with HR, H&S & SLT Teams
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills, (both written and verbal), with ability to advise, influence and develop positive relationships
- Highly developed organisational skills to manage own workload
- Proficient in IT, working with databases and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with capability to produce high quality reports.
If you have the required skill and experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie Boorman. Many thanks for your interest.