No. of Openings :
Job Type :
TQR are proud to be working alongside a well-established drainage and civil engineering company that has been successfully operating for over 30 years in the South-West region. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, they are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a range of personnel to join their family-owned business.
Current opportunity for an Operations Senior Coordinator to join the Civils Planned works division based in Exeter. Looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and highly motivated person that can work alongside the planned civils team.
- Receive job from clients, collate necessary information and input to management system.
- Support project team compiling, booking, and coordinating Streetworks permit.
- Create job folders for site teams.
- Allocate jobs to tablets for site staff via management system.
- Scheduling jobs to planner & keeping planner up to date when jobs change, managing short to medium term programme.
- Co-ordination of the operatives, ensuring they have the correct details to complete the jobs.
- Ensure job folders are updated with information fed back from site staff.
- Use of computer software (predominantly Microsoft Office) to produce and manage reports, raise requests and closedown information.
- Liaise with Estate Departments for access to 3rdparty land.
- Use of C.A.D for basic as-builts and estates drawings.
- Interact with various areas of our business and our suppliers to ensure efficient delivery of jobs.
- Liaising with the project team to close down jobs using the client specific systems.
- Coding & cross-referencing weekly timesheets.
- General administration duties i.e. PPE, stationary ordering.
- Providing administrative support to the team.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Ideally have experience in a similar role in utilities or construction-based working.
- Dynamic and pro-active approach to working and assisting the project team delivery work effectively and efficiently.
- A proactive approach and be able to work self-directed and be self-organised.
- Ideally some industry related qualifications.
- Some C.A.D experience.
- A team player with good organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A good telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure when needed.
- To be computer literate, with good written and verbal communication skills.
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up-to-date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Geraldine or Carl. Many thanks for your interest.