No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Depending on experience
Our client is looking to bring on-board an experienced Optical Assistant / Consultant to join their successful practice in Waterlooville on a permanent basis.
- Dispensing lenses to a high standard
- Welcoming customers upon arrival to the practice
- Pre-screening patients
- Assisting patients with frame selection
- Processing of NHS paperwork
- Answering customer queries over the phone in a friendly manner
- Booking appointments
If you’re keen to progress within the world of Optics, then this is the ideal practice for you! This practice really values clinical development and is happy to help the right candidate progress down the Dispensing Optician route in the future.
- Must have previous experience working within an opticians
- Must be able to dispense single vision lenses
What’s On Offer:
- Full-time and part-time hours available
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Immediate start available
- Permanent position
If you have recent experience working in optics and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat regarding the role, please call 01752 252533 and ask for Jack. Many thanks for your interest.