Depending on experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Due to increased workload, our client is seeking an Order Administrator to provide day to day management of the pre-order of products across a range of customers including forecourts and motorway services, working in partnership with both their customers and operational teams.
- Maintain product order profiles, across multiple sites, using the internal database
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Deal with telephone queries from Van Sales offices, along with customer and site-specific issues
- Use sales, waste and availability reports across a range of customers to determine an accurate daily order profile
- Uploading pre orders in a timely manner for the Van sales operation
- Ongoing maintenance of the pre-order database, making improvements where necessary
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Good level of literacy/numeracy
- Previous experience of managing a customer database and handling customer queries over the phone is required
- Competent in the use of Excel with good overall I.T. skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If you have recent relevant experience, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.