No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
£8.85 pr hr (Rotating Shifts)
Three Packing Operators required for the general manufacturing and packing of quality product, adhering to specific deadlines for timely dispatch to the end Customer. These are temporary to permanent positions for the successful candidates.
- Safe and skilled operation of company folding, bagging and labelling machines.
- Accurately hand folding and Kimble tagging of volume garments.
- Take full responsibility for the quality and efficiency of your own work.
- Communicating in an open, honest, and transparent manner.
- Working closely with other departments to utilise resources practically and effectively, ensuring all quality requirements and deadlines are met. All whilst considering your impact on others.
- Taking full responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and your colleagues. Ensuring you are all equipped and prepared to complete all tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions and directions accurately and quickly.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring the completion of your production paperwork accurately, clearly, and completely.
- Ensuring compliance to customer specifications supplied with the job sheets at every stage.
- ensuring that all machinery and equipment is well maintained to a good standard and all planned preventative maintenance is completed in a timely manner.
- Complete fully and accurately any other reasonable request by a manager.
Desired Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge and experience of industrial garment packing
- Knowledge of manually handling garments in volume
- Ability to manipulate small parts
- Able to effectively communicate within a diverse team
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to keep an open mind to change
- Ability to work under pressure and still achieve results
- Personal drive to succeed
All successful candidates will be required to work a weekly shift rotation, comprising of Monday to Friday 06:00am – 14:00pm & Monday to Friday 14:00pm – 22:00pm.
If you have the desired skills, experience and attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.