No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Paint Sprayer for a temporary to permanent opportunity at one of the largest manufacturer’s in Plymouth. Duties will include spot repair work, filling, rubbing and polishing. Familiarity with die grinders and DA sanders would be desirable.
- Fill, rub, buff and polish (Flash lines and spot fills). Work through grades of paper, correct use of catalyst. Finishing, waxing. Familiar with small hand tools. Recognise and understand chemicals and materials used.
- Minor split work. Small distortion repair, breakout repairs, basic laminating skills. Familiar with die grinder and DA sander.
- Colour repairs, major split work, large distortion repairs, forming profiles and shapes, seam blending.
- Proficient with colour repairs, minor mould repairs, star cracks repair, blending repairs.
- Able to assist in structural repairs with immediate laminating skills. Capable of moderate tracking repairs.
If you are an experienced Paint Sprayer and feel that you have the experience listed above and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.