Up to £30,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are working with an very well-run, forward-thinking, client-focused financial planning company based in Plymouth, and are seeking a confident and professional Paraplanner! It will be your job to support your colleagues in preparing recommendations, producing suitability reports, servicing existing client arrangements, and liaising with new and existing clients. Your working hours will be 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This is an opportunity to join the business on a permanent basis, and is not one to be missed! You will need to have experience working in the financial services sector to be considered, and will ideally be qualified to Level 4, or be working towards this. You will be working for a very friendly and welcoming business. There is a genuine family feel at the office, and throughout the company as a whole. You will be given all the tools and support that you need to settle into your new role. You will also be given the opportunity to take industry related exams in order to progress your career!
- Preparing recommendations
- Producing suitability reports
- Servicing existing client arrangements
- Liaising with existing clients
- Liaising with new clients
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Relevant level 4 qualification or be working towards one
- Must have experience in the financial services sector
- Confidence with numbers
- Confidence in producing precise accurate documentation and record-keeping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of people from a variety of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to cope under pressure, while working towards tight deadlines
- Willingness to undertake training and staff development
- The ability to familiarise yourself with new technology quickly and efficiently
- A professional manner, positive attitude, self-motivation and proactive approach
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Rhys Hackney on 01752 252533