Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
My client is looking for an experienced Human Resources professional with a proven track record of Project Management to lead the implementation process and transition to a new HR System.
This is a 12 month, fixed term contract, 2.5 days per week. (Hybrid working considered with 1 day in the office minimum).
The successful candidate will work closely with the vendor’s Project Manager to agree and manage the project plan as well as manage resource plans. They will also coordinate, chair and document regular meetings, manage issues and risk logs, manage escalations and act as the go-to person for both internal and vendor project teams
- Prepare and manage project plans (in conjunction with vendor), to ensure stages of project are on time, to plan, and on budget.
- Liaise with HR team to identify appropriate people to complete tasks, ensure clarity over responsibilities and deadlines
- Assist with decision making regarding data transfer as well as support around the extraction of data from the legacy system and other legacy sources.
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure the infrastructure is in place for the new solution.
- Coordinate stakeholders to enable input
- Draft communications for data subjects and system users for employee and manager self-service.
- Prepare risk assessments and contingency planning
- Develop and oversee a change management strategy
- Work with their communications team to help raise engagement levels.
- Coordinate training for super-users, HR administrators and employees and provide ‘train the trainer’ training where required.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Experience in an HR environment, generalist roles
- Project management experience
- Organisation and time management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiator and influencer
- Knowledge of HR systems, uses of HR data – reports, dashboards, self service
- Knowledge of HR processes, e.g. recruitment, induction, probation, appraisals, payroll
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.