Dependent on Experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking for a Parts Advisor who has a passion for customer service and sales to strengthen our clients Parts team further to meet the rising demand of their growing customer database our award-winning caravan and motorhome dealership in Plymouth.
This role is busy and hands on which requires excellent attention for detail. The job will include manual handling duties, receiving/making telephone calls internally as well as externally. A good understanding of Microsoft Office will be an advantage as use of Excel, Word and Outlook daily.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting Customers within the Shop selling parts & accessories.
- Receiving deliveries and checking the goods received
- Reporting damages/shortages to Suppliers
- Booking out and picking of stock items for Customer Orders
- Booking out and picking of stock items for Workshop Jobs
- Liaising with Service Reception/Workshop
- Keeping the Work areas clean, tidy and free from hazards
- Liaising with the Shop Department/Workshop for Purchasing requirements
Skills & experience we know will help Parts Advisor succeed in this role:
- A good practical, multi skilled background with experience in Customer sales/service
- Excellent Communication is a must.
- Friendly and welcoming.
- Superb attention to detail.
- A tidy & organised mentality.
- Have a positive attitude and approach to life and be able to work as part of our friendly team.
- Pro-active, highly motivated, driven individual, who takes immense pride in their work and the ability to use their own initiative.
The ideal candidate would have some experience in retail/parts industry however this is not essential. If you are dedicated, enthusiastic, take pride in your work, and customer focused, we would like to hear from you as full training will be provided.
- This is a full time, permanent position, with a 5-day week working with some Saturday working essential.
- We will offer a competitive salary for the right candidate.
- In additional to the basic salary there is further earning potential with overtime opportunities and our bonus scheme.
- We hope to provide someone with a long-term and rewarding career in this friendly industry.
In addition, we offer the following to all our team members:
- Attendance Bonus
- 30 Days annual leave (Every Christmas at home) plus Never work on your Birthday.
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance contribution
- Attendance Bonus
- Supportive working environment
If you are interested or have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.