Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are seeking an experienced PCB Technician to join a well established manufacturing company on a permanent basis. As part of the Operations team, you will diagnose, repair and test PCB assemblies ensuring to meet defined quality and schedule requirements.
- PCB fault finding down to component level
- Co-ordination of PCB Test workload priorities to achieve and meet Production schedules and quality targets.
- Diagnose, repair and test of PCBs to determine compliance in accordance with documented specifications, procedures and processes.
- Rework both leaded and surface mount fine pitch components.
- Hand assembly of prototype through-hole and surface mount PCBs.
- Modification and upgrade of PCBs.
- Assist in the control of consumable items used in PCB test.
- Provide guidance, training and advice on all aspects of PCB repair and rework.
- Produce technical reports for items being tested as directed.
- Work with other departments during Technical evaluation of new or existing product.
- Undertake additional investigations as directed by the Line Manager.
- Interface with company programming and data recording applications.
- Assist in coordination of department file structure, stock check and general housekeeping activities.
- Point of contact for receiving, and signing for, updated paper documents.
- Inform the Line Manager of any identified or potential problems or issues affecting the manufacture, serviceability and quality of a PCB or product.
- Inform the line Manager of any identified or potential problems relating to company documentation, procedures and processes.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Previous recent PCB test & repair experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the business
- IT Literate
- Able to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements
- Presentable and professional
- Flexible attitude
- Comply with all Company procedures
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.