£23,849.00-£25,000.00 per annum
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are working in partnership with an exciting renewables company that is growing year on year and due to their growth they are seeking a Data Analyst for the renewables division.
Key points to the role:
As the performance Analyst, you will be responsible for the timely response and investigation of faults on Solar PV installations, supporting all the field teams working on customer sites and managing and maintaining monitoring systems and services.
The role will cover the full spectrum of data management and analysis, from accurate client reporting to collating performance data and using it to help define and optimise operational strategies. Supporting existing third-party sites under Operation and Maintenance ( O&M ) management and newly constructed internal assets coming over to O&M.
- Develop and maintain automation and analysis scripts using the Python system.
- Performing analysis of historic Solar PV data to ensure performance KPIs are achieved or exceeded, and contractual obligations are maintained.
- Develop internal visualization tools and reports to enable internal stakeholders to better understand their portfolios.
- Provide insight on client portfolios and identify trends across the business.
- Recommend changes and enhancements to current strategies.
- Suggest areas of focus to help improve performance.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to present findings and provide solutions.
- Provide analytical support across the business as and when required.
- Ensure accuracy of data and take ownership of initiatives.
Key skills to have
- Strong analytical skills, evidenced through previous experience.
- Have experience using analytical software.
- Possess excellent IT skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Python
- Have great interpersonal skills and be able to communicate your ideas.
- Be a good problem solver.
- Have strong time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
Please note this is 40hrs per week and you will need your own transport due to location.
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Steve Clarke on 01392 691690.