£20,000.00-£23,000.00 per annum
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
PA/administrator sought for progressive and expanding business on the outskirts of Exeter. Due to growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Personal Assistant/Receptionist to provide support the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer. This office-based role is primarily to provide general administrative support. Due to the nature of the role, there will be a requirement to maintain high levels of confidentiality. In addition to being PA, the role will also include office admin and receptionist duties.
- Daily upkeeping of diary events and organisation of the day-to-day schedule of the team, to include the identification and resolution of potential issues
- Proactive management of CEO and COO to ensure that they attend meetings on time and with the appropriate documents/presentations
- Planning and coordination of travel, e.g., booking flights, hotels, car transfers, and preparation of itineraries
- Respond to telephone calls in a professional manner, acting as a filter to manage and control calls
- Coordination of meetings, to include the consideration of and responsibility for ensuring all necessary arrangements are made
- Be proactive and efficient with management of emails, voicemails, and general post
- Electronic and paper filing management
- Be happy to make refreshments for CEO and COO and other high level internal and external stakeholders
Key skills to have
- Have strong time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Have excellent communications skills both written & verbal
- Be IT sharp and proficiency in MS Office suites
- Be experienced in administration
- Proactive, self-motivated and initiative-taking
- A natural solutions-person, able to react and adapt to changing requirements
- Positive attitude and flexible approach to work schedule
- Professional with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and absolute discretion
- Work on ad-hoc personal duties for the CEO and COO
- Previous experience in handling sensitive and confidential matters and information
37.5 hour week Monday to Friday and you must be a driver due to the location of this role.
This is a good role, so please contact me asap as it wont be available for long.
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Steve Clarke on 01392 691690.