Call for further information
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Our client, an established wholesale business based in Cornwall, are looking to recruit an experienced and professional Planning Manager to lead the production planning functions and team; working closely with your team and the departmental Managers to ensure the efficient utilisation of capacity whilst providing the optimal level of service on a daily basis.
This role is based in the Production and Office environment, therefore working and managing alongside food hygiene standards is expected.
- Lead and support the delivery of the objectives set to the planning department, as well as prioritisation of workload and allocation of responsibilities
- Manage against a set of KPI’s and key goals
- Develop a resilient high performing team with a target driven culture
- Strong emphasis on development of the systems and processes to reduce costs through the operations and improve daily planning tasks
- Working collaboratively with each department to support their requirements
Experience & skills required:
- This role requires experience in an FMCG environment, a previous planning role, and experience of People management
- Strong Team work ethic
- Great communication & People skills
- The desire for accuracy
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- Continuous pursuit for personal development
- Welcomes and encourages positive change
If you are an experienced Planning Manager and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie Boorman. Many thanks for your interest.