No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
£8.85 pr hr (Rotating Shifts)
Print Operators required for the general manufacturing and packing of quality product, adhering to specific deadlines for timely dispatch to the end Customer. These are temporary to permanent positions for the right candidates.
- Safe and efficient operation within the positions of catcher, de-ink, screen and reclaim
- Take full responsibility for the quality and efficiency of your own work.
- Communicating in an open, honest, and transparent manner.
- Working closely with other departments to utilise resources practically and effectively, ensuring all quality requirements and deadlines are met. All whilst considering your impact on others.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring the completion of your production paperwork accurately, clearly and completely.
- Ensuring compliance to customer specifications supplied with the job sheets at every stage.
- Taking full responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and your colleagues. Ensuring you are equipped and prepared to complete all tasks safely.
- Ensuring that all machinery and equipment is well maintained to a good standard and all planned preventative maintenance is completed in a timely manner.
- Consistently promoting a culture of exceeding targets and continuous improvement.
- Complete fully and accurately any other reasonable request by a manager.
Desired Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent product knowledge and manufacturing experience
- Able to effectively communicate within a diverse team.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Able to keep an open mind to change
- Ability to work under pressure and still achieve results
- Personal drive to succeed
Successful candidates will be required to work a weekly shift rotation, comprising of Monday to Friday 06:00am – 14:00pm & Monday to Friday 14:00pm – 22:00pm.
If you have the desired skills, experience and attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.