£38,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
What will you be doing in the role?
· To manage all activities and deliverables in the Product Fulfilment, Manufacturing & Distribution work-stream.
· Ensure that the system handles planning, scheduling, manufacturing and warehouse management in a lean and efficient way across multiple sites and business units.
· Work closely with senior management at our dedicated national fulfilment centre to develop new, innovative solutions to manage and improve processes within warehousing and manufacturing procedures.
· Work closely with senior management to optimise warehousing and manufacturing processes in smaller sites.
· Take responsibility for the actions required to support a successful migration from ERP systems of newly acquired business onto AX.
· Assist in training new users of the ERP system to understand the product fulfilment within the AX system
· Respond, follow up, co-ordinate and solve issues using an enterprise helpdesk solution, meeting set SLA agreements.
· Manage, prioritise and communicate workload, risks and project requirements effectively to ensure you meet business deadlines.
· Work within the AX Team to collaborate on cross-functional activities and identify areas of improvement.
· Write complex, change request submissions and follow these through to improve the PF AX systems and processes.
· Organise and conduct functional and regression testing to ensure system stability and functionality.
· Use and improve upon existing configuration technologies including AX Anywhere, Label Applications & other 3rd party planning applications such as Demand Solutions etc.
· Master data management, including setting standards and cleaning data to meet these standards for all PF records in the system
Key skills you should have?
· Be computer literate
· Good working knowledge of ERP systems, Microsoft office and WMS
· Excellent knowledge of product fulfilment and best practice in AX
· Excellent team playing ability
· Be a problem solver
· Self motivated
What do you get in return?
Salary up to £40,000
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Cycle to work scheme
· Onsite parking
· Employee Assistance Program
· HAPI Benefits (employee discount on shopping, travel etc.)
· Holiday purchase scheme
· Holiday buy back scheme (coming in 2022)
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Steve on 01392 691690.