No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Our Client, a very successful and well respected manufacturing Company, are seeking to recruit a Production Operative for permanent employment due to ongoing expansion and growth. Applicants need to have previous production experience, be physically fit, willing to work extra hours as and when required and have the flexibility to learn new skills.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Previous experience in permanent employment as a Production Operative
- Ability to use basic mathematics to solve problems on the shop floor
- Good manual dexterity & willingness to undertake repetitive roles
- Demonstrable ability to work to written and verbal instructions
- Physically fit and able is essential
- Ability to focus for long periods of time and pay close attention to detail
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533