£20,050 - £21,271
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Due to company expansion we are recruiting permanent Production Operators for our client based in Lostwithiel. You will be working as part of a team to produce high quality products for supermarkets, retail, ingredients and food service customers.
Starting salary of £20,050 (4 on 4 off day shift) and £21,271 (4 on 4 off night shift).
Key Responsibilities will include (but not limited too):
- Ensuring bottled milk is expertly packed and handed over to our despatch team.
- Embracing & maintaining Health & Safety culture.
- Quality Assurance procedures and practices.
- Producing product in a timely and efficient manner – adhering to team targets.
- Operating and working on machinery (operating/cleaning/sanitizing).
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Experience, Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Production Operative experience.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work in a physical role.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Diligent and methodical.
- Good attention to detail.
- An eye for improvement & willingness to change – we embrace your feedback and are always looking to make improvements.
Our client is able to offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career development opportunities and some fantastic benefits. Working for an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome. We believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity.
Benefits you can expect to receive if successful:
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Free & Discounted products.
- Onsite free parking.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Company social events (dependant on Covid restrictions).
- Learning and development opportunities; we’re committed to ensuring all of our employees have the chance to grow.
- Career development & training opportunities.
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton or Geraldine Ives. Many thanks for your interest.